Vail Valley Surgery Center is Hiring for an experienced Operating Room Technician
Garrett & Stephanie talk about what makes a great day at VVSC
About the Position
Surgical Technicians work alongside the rest of the surgical team throughout various procedures. Prior to surgery, the OR Technician will prepare the OR by ensuring all necessary equipment is disinfected, assembled, and in working order; and the patient by cleaning, shaving, and disinfecting the area to be operated on. During surgery, you will pass sterile surgical equipment to the surgeon, cut sutures, operate lights, and help dress the patient's wounds. You will also monitor the patient's vitals and observe their status. The Surgical Tech at Vail Health operates under the supervision of an RN.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition and childcare reimbursement
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
- One year of OR technician experience
- State of Colorado Surgical Technologist certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
An OR RN & a Surgical Tech at VVSC talk about their rewarding jobs
About Vail Valley Surgery Center
Vail Valley Surgery Center Vail is a world-class facility in a world-class resort. Our Vail center is centrally located on the main campus of the Vail Health Hospital. Whether you are a local resident, a visitor to the area, or have come specifically to be treated in our top-notch facility, we treat every patient with the same high level of care.
We opened the doors to our multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center in 2002, and since then have continued to offer only the best technology, treatment, and expertise. You'll receive individualized attention in the warm and comfortable atmosphere of our state-of-the-art center.
Vail Valley Surgery Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#totaljointortech #ortech #scrubtech #surgicaltech #surgicaltechnician #vvsc #vail #vailCO #colorado